2016 – what a fantastic year!
We have had the most fantastic team of people working hard, laughing and cying, giving and sharing. Because of them, we managed to do more than we expected!
* Planting 230 trees in our Carbon Positive program.
* Building 2 recycling centres and trash management system in the village.
* Supporting children at two local schools with schoolmaterials.
* And supporting a remote community with clothing.
* Inspiring the next generation of outdoor guides to work sustainably and be ambassadors for our beautiful earth.
We are so thankful for each of you and wish everyone the best of wishes for the upcoming year!
Lets keep doing and sharing ❤
One year ago we founded a sustainable community development project in the village Saydul together with The Search Adventures Back on Track crew and the local community.
We rebuildt the floor in two classrooms at the local school with the goal to keep them dry and prevent them from catching diseases related to moist and cold.
This year, our work made it possible to keep the school open during the monsoon.
And not only did the children stay dry; a local group of women in Saydul managed to develop our temporary health post into a permanent medical center in the village. Shortly after this the community decided to build a beautiful tempel, where faith and love are now shared.
A lot of wonderful things happen when we are working together. We are honored to be a part of this!
“Thank you for teaching us how to work together.”
– Dinesh, leader for the Syadul volunteers 2015.